Sunday, April 6, 2014

Need help with finding a TV mount?




Xavier


I have a TV that says it has VESA Mounting: 200mm x 100mm. I don't know what that would mean tho. Do I have to match up mounts with 200mm x 100mm?

Thanks.



Answer
There are so many good products in the market its really difficult to choose one but I made up my mind to choose this and guess what I am very much satisfied
VideoSecu Adjustable Tilt TV Wall Mount for 32"-60" LCD LED Plasma TV LCD mount Flat Panel Screen Black Bracket with Free 7 ft HDMI Cable MP501B M43VideoSecu TV wall mount. Report to Amazon if received counterfeit mount not in VideoSecu box.
Fits most 37" to 63" flat panel screens; VESA compatiable, up to VESA710x475
Solid sturdy wall plate provides strength and durability
Supports screens up to 165 lbs. Adjustable 15 degree of forward tilt

can you mount a led tv?




tana Pb


I wanna buy a led tv but i wanna just know if can be mounted on the wall.
And besides,when will 3d tv prices be low?



Answer
All current TVs marketed as "LED" are just LCDs with LED backlight. The should have standard flat-panel mounting options, which is VESA mount holes a standard mount can bolt to, or a stand on the bottom.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help with finding a TV mount?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment