Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Samsung Led 3d tv wont connect xbox 360??




Jin


Ive purchased a new Samsung Led screen tv its a series 6 model and im having a troble connecting my xbox to this tv... I know i connected it right but my tv cannot find signal for xbox... So do i need to get an hdmi cable that can convert av cable to hdmi??! Idk what to do please helppp i wanna play my new game skyrim so badly :,,,,,,,,(((((((((((((((;


Answer
i haven't yet seen hdmi to av...
you need to give more info, what are the connecitons you have on both?
maybe this...?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HDMI-AV-Cable-w-Optical-Audio-Adapter-XBOX-360-US-/130494880970?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item1e6219dcca

Good tv for gaming? Xbox 360?




Lawrence M


I want a new TV. My current one has HORRID refresh rate. What a CHEAP, SMALL, DOES NOT HAVE TO 1080 P HD!!!!!!! Needs to be a least 720 p


Answer
If you want a good refresh rate, I'd highly recommend getting a plasma tv. They are actually cheaper to make than LED, and therefore cheaper for us to buy. I just bought a 43' from Best Buy for $500 and it's amazing. The black levels it can put out are so much better than the LCD I was playing on previously.

I'm not sure what your price range is. I know you said cheap, but that's kind of a hard word to define when it comes to tv's. If you go with LCD or LED, your refresh rate at the best will probably be 120Hz, with most of them under the 32' range being 60Hz (which isn't what you want). Plasma is 600Hz... 5 times better. And for gaming, black levels is what you want. Plasma is superior to LED in that field.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Samsung Led 3d tv wont connect xbox 360??
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment