Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What are the best picture settings for a Sansui LED TV?




Kyle


I got it free from a nice old lady and I don't need it perfect, it is a Sansui 22" SLED2280.


Answer
The best settings for any TV are those that cause its gray scale
to be as close to perfect as possible.

No two TVs, even of the same model,
are likely to look the same with the same numerical settings.

You could pay an ISF-certified technician $300 or more to calibrate the set.

A less costly, but less accurate, method is to use a setup disc
(DVD or Blu-Ray; $20 to $50) to optimize the image quality yourself.

If you use a setup disc, follow the instructions to the letter.

LED TV vs. LED Monitor?




joey222


I currently have a MacBook Pro and I'm looking into setting up a docking station for it so I can use it as a desktop. However I don't intend on paying $999 for the Apple thunderbolt display, so thats not an option. My question is I have a 26" LED 1080p tv, and when I hook up my mac with HDMI through thunderbolt its great for movies, but thats about it. I've fooled around with the TV settings and computer settings and can't really get a good quality from using other apps/browsing internet. I'm looking at getting a monitor to hook it up as a desktop however I don't want to spend $200 if there isn't a difference between an LED monitor and an LED TV. The monitor is a view sonic 24" LED and has HDMI connection.

So would the display on the monitor be better than on the TV? Not sure what the real difference is and I don't want to waste money on a monitor if its the same thing. Please help out, some input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!



Answer
first of all, make sure that the 24 inch led viewsonic really has an hdmi connection. i bought one of those and it ended up not having an hdmi connection. read the reviews and double check.

then check the specifications on both the tv and the monitor. specially check the refresh rate because it will have an effect on picture quality. if you're not worried about quality, then it is really up to you. it really won't be any different, functionality wise except for the fact that, you have one extra feature for the tv, you can plug in a cable and watch cable tv. if the tv is cheaper, i would go for the tv rather than the monitor




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best picture settings for a Sansui LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment