Friday, December 20, 2013

How do I make my Home Theatre system turn on with my TV?

led tv 42 inch
 on ... 42LM3410 Price in India - 42
led tv 42 inch image



lillychu20


I have an Onkyo HT-S3300 Home Theatre System. I own a Panasonic TC-L42D2 (42 Inch LED-LCD TV). I realized that whenever I turn off my TV, the AV turns off with the TV. When I turn on my TV, my theatre system doesn't turn on by itself; I have to manually turn it on.


Answer
Buy a logitech harmony remote or something similar that you can program to turn everything on at once.

Connecting Mac mini to a home theatre system?




Mohammed


I recently bought the latest Mac mini, and im finding it difficult to connect it to my home theatre system.

My tv is 42 inch LED tv with 3 hdmi source inputs. Right now I have a mini DVI to HDMI input and an HDMI cable. My home theatre system is Philips 5.1 surround that has only 1 HDMI input source. In what way can I connect the Mac mini to the home theatre system?

Cheers



Answer
You're going to need to use the HDMI connection. I don't know if you'll get surround sound out of it though and the Mac Mini only has 3.5mm audio out (and HDMI of course). If you want to make things simple you'll have to spend some more money and get an Apple TV. Then you won't need to have your Mac Mini next to the TV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I make my Home Theatre system turn on with my TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment