Sunday, March 16, 2014

How do I fix this? ( LED TV )?




Mario Razo


So I bought a new LED TV and its under warranty but if I give it to the service it will take a month to fix this so is there any way I could fix my stuck or something light on my TV/PC monitor? It isn't like dead with no color, it's with random colors like green blue red and I hate it while I'm playing games. Is there any way I could fix it at home? (Please without opening the TV from the back because if I open it my warranty won't last anymore) Thanks. <3
NOTE : The lights aren't like a half of the TV but like few pixels on an LCD..



Answer
Try these first:

(1) Pull the power plug and leave the TV alone for at least 15 minutes. Plug it in again and try it. (A modern TV is very much like a computer, and you can fix a lot of weird computer problems--and TV problems--with a cold restart. Done it many times.)

(2) No help? Find the procedure in your owner's guide for resetting the TV to its default options, then do it.

(3) Still no help? It's time to start the warranty process. Anything more aggressive that you try could void the warranty.

BTW, did you buy the set less than 30 days ago at most stores, 45 days ago at Target, or 90 days ago at Costco? If yes, you have a good chance of just taking the set back to the store for a refund or exchange. Definitely at Target or Costco.

What stores sell Vizio brand TV's?




Moe


I know some stores dont sell Vizio TV's for some reason, I was planning on buying one so I wanted to know which retailers sell Vizio TV's


Answer
The reason that major retail store does not sell the brand is that it is not a dependable brand. Wal Mart, Target, Sam's Club and Costco sells them. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on tvs. You will notice that Panasonic has more tv being recommended that any brand. If you go on yahoo questions, you will notice that 95% of tv problems are from LCD/LED and 95% of those are from off brands. I would not recommend the Vizio to anyone. Take a look at a Panasonic Plasma and then compare it to the Vizio (size for size and price), the plasma is less expensive. Panasonic is the most reliable tv in the market and have the best customer service support center when you need help. You get what you pay for. Look at the screen of a Vizio from an angle and compare it with the Panasonic. As the viewing angle gets larger you will lose more picture quality on a Vizio than you will with a Panasonic. Hope this will help you out




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I fix this? ( LED TV )?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment