Thursday, March 20, 2014

What is the viewing distance for a 55 inch LED tv?




John


Im looking to get the SOny Hx929 when it comes out. I can sit 11 feet away from my 46 in samsung
but I dont want to strain my eyes when I get my 55inch, or I may have to get a 46 in one. please help me???



Answer
About 11 feet will work just fine.

LED TV or LCD TV DVD combi?




Hiken No A


and 19inch or 22inch for a bedroom :P


Answer
Definitly the LED tv and since I dont really know what tvs your talking about but as for the size I would go as high as 32 inches for a bedroom depending on size. Obviously money and viewing distance will be factors.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the viewing distance for a 55 inch LED tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment