Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Best TV for under $400?




Joe


I'm in the market for a new TV for my apartment- not a smart TV or anything. I've seen a few 40-42" advertised for under $400, some even $300. I'm looking for an LCD (or LED but those are generally slightly more $$) with a 60Hz refresh rate. Some type of standard audio output would be nice. Any suggestions on specific TV's or brands?


Answer
Hit your local Craigslist for someones used television. Try to stick with major names like Panasonic or Samsung.

60 hz LCD panels are the lowest possible quality. You will see motion blur with sports or fast moving objects on movies.

You want 120 hz with LED back lights for a LCD panel - or a Plasma.

What's the best TV under $400?




Jason


I don't care how large it is, as long as it's at least 32". I just want the best overall picture quality. I've been considering this -

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=8124416&pid=1218864357163



Answer
Samsung LED smart TV or not smart.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best TV for under $400?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment