Friday, April 18, 2014

Please guide me on a trip plan from USA to Visakhapatnam City( Andhrapradesh, India )?




Srihari V


Dear Friends,

On May 04th 2014, I am planning to fly back to India from USA for good.
I will approach my corporate travel desk and will book a ticket from USA to Chennai.
I will be carrying below Luggage items along with me.

1) 46 Inch LED TV.
2) One Cabin Bag and Hand Luggage( Laptop Bag ).
3) 2 Checkin Bags. ( 23 Kg each )

From your past travel experience can you please advise the best airways which suite my travel from USA to Chennai.

After reaching to Chennai, I need to catch a domestic flight to Visakhapatnam.

I have below questions.

Will the domestic airways allow all of my luggage or will they impose any restrictions ?

Which connecting flight will be best in my case for travelling from chennai to Visakhapatnam?

Kindly advise.

Regards,
Srihari



Answer
Will the domestic airways allow all of my luggage or will they impose any restrictions??? yes , if your ticket is upto vizag (the international airlines have tie ups with local airlines, for example united had with kingfisher and qatar also have tie up with local airlines)

my preference is qatar or united (united is expensive but the best) , they carry your two check in baggage without any additional charge from chennai to vizag , (but make sure/checkup with your US carrier)

regarding your TV, i am afraid you may have to pay duty as TVs are not exempted even if it a used one and meant for your personal use

What is the current Syrian uprising all about?




I'M Not Lu


Why did the Syrian Civil war start. What is each side starting for? Please be brief, I simply want a basic understanding of what's going on, then I will do extensive research on my own.


Answer
George Soros decided to start another colored revolution, he in cooperation with the US State Department recruited some so called activists and provided training, electronic equipments, and money to them. These activists launched a campaign against the popular Syrian president and got little support, then Islamists joined them and with billions of Dollars paid from Qatar and Saudi Arabia under cover of the US/UK, it was easy for them to recruit poor and disadvantaged peasants into their armed militias, then the war broke out as you see in news TV. This is not an uprising, this is a U.S led act of aggression against a sovereign state aiming at destroying its national unity, economy,and military in order to get its citizens kneel before the Israeli/American invaders of the Middle East




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Please guide me on a trip plan from USA to Visakhapatnam City( Andhrapradesh, India )?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment