Saturday, April 19, 2014

Best tv for a college apartment?







I'm trying to buy a tv for my apartment. I'm looking for a LCD or LED tv which is 39" or bigger. I'm kinda finding that there are better deals online rather than in stores, and I am also open to getting a refursbished tv if the price is really good. So what kind of tv should I look for and what websites? I have a budget of $400 max but would like to spend less if possible.


Answer
VIZIO E390i-A1 39-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED HDTV
Ratings:10 Price:419.99

Slim frame design looks great on a wall or table
Brand Name: Vizio
Image Aspect Ratio: 16:09
Model: E390i-A1

Refresh Rate: 120 Hz
Display Technology: LED
Total Video Out Ports: 1
Speaker Count: 2
Display Size: 39 inches
Up to 50% more energy efficient than conventional LCD HDTVs
Resolution: 1080p
LED with Smart Dimming technology for richer colors and more vivid details when compared to same size 2012 LCD HDTVs lighted with CCFL technology.
VIZIO Internet Apps - Instantly enjoy online movies, TV shows, music, apps and more


http://www.compare-hdtvs.com/vizio/e390i-a1/

Watching 3D on my LG 42LM620S 3D LED Television?




Bojan S


hey guys, i have brought a LG 42LM620S 3D LED TV, just to watch 3D at my home place. because i am new at this, i have no idea how to watch movie in 3D, i have a Blu-Ray movie, Avatar, and i really want to watch in 3D. I have 3D glasses that came with the TV.


Answer
That is a 2012 LG LM series model correct? The TV should have two remotes, a regular button remote and the magic motion remote. If you put in a blu-ray movie, push the "3D" button on the magic motion remote. You will see a display pop up that says 2D --->3D. Click the icon and you'll now be watching in 3D. You can tell if the movie is in 3D mode by the image without the glasses. You will see two overlapped images.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best tv for a college apartment?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment