Sunday, April 20, 2014

Vizio Gallevia 47 Inch LCD TV Stand?

Q. So I bought this TV from my friend for 75 bucks cause he didn't want it anymore and it was my B-Day. The only thing was he didn't have the screws for the stand. And to my understand I need washers and screws to put it on the TV stand that it originally came with. Now, I don't want to haul the TV and the Stand to Lowes just to see what screws and washers I need. So if anyone can help me out point me in the right direction that would be great. It's a 2 year old TV and it's 47 inches, Vizio LCD GALLEVIA. I just really need to know so if someone can help me that would be awesome.


Answer
Maybe you have to start testing different sizes of screws or mount your TV in a wall mount or contact directly VIZIO with all details, model number etc to 1-888-849-4623

how to remove a lg lcd tv stand?




shantpat


on a 42lg or 47lg


Answer
if you are talking about the factory stand it comes on, there are either 2 or 4 screws that hold the TV to the stand, typically they have and arrow over the screws you should remove. If that is not how your tv is then go to LG.com and type in the model number and pull up the manual. the model number can be found on a sticker on the back of the TV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Vizio Gallevia 47 Inch LCD TV Stand?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment