Friday, April 25, 2014

Do 3-D LED tv's have just as good of picture resolution as regular LED tvs?




Jose


I am looking to buy a 3d tv, specifically Samsung, and i was wondering if i didn't want to watch in 3-d, could i still watch tv in high resolution? and would the resolution be just as good as a regular LED tv? I wan't to make sure that the 3-d doesn't take away anything from the picture resolution . thanks for the help.


Answer
The new full HD 3D technology just came out read reviews on amazon c-net and AVS forums there is a huge difference in the 3d from just last year,less ghosting off axis viewing a full cpu conrtolled image technology so the new 3D tvs from samsung are incredible and they use ulta light battery operated glasses a little round watch type battery with new active shutter technology for true full hd-3d.the passive 3d is pushed mostly by lg and is no where near as good as active shutter passive will get better over time but right now the new samsung active shutter with full hd-3d is the best out.2012 over 2011 is huge in quality,I have a d8000 2011 model 3d and just got a 2012 E8000 and the difference is stunning.The light drop when switching is hardly noticeable as it was an issue of past,my 2011 set drops light my e sries you barely notice the ml difference.It's a complete redesign for 2012.Check the reviews for yorself,but I have both and the new samsungs are awesome.

Plasma or wait for 3d Tv?




mark n


Recently my tv has been giving me problems and Best Buy is replacing it for me. I have on order a 58" Samsung Plasma ($1599). I game a lot and watch movies and sports. I have hear Plasma is best for this. Today i have been hearing everyone takling about 3D tv thats possibly coming out. Bestbuy is giving me $1599 credit for my tv, so should I be happy with my Plasma? or should i try to put things on hold til 3d comes out? I have never cared about 3d in the past, but always worry about getting older tech. Thoughts?


Answer
you are SMART. Plasma is the BEST HD TV for big screen in PICTURES QUALITY and PRICES.
Samsung Plasma in WORLD TOP 2 next to Panasonic Plasma. is great.
3D TV is for FUN just for some specials movies for not more that 4 hours.
if you continue 3D movies for more than 6 hours. you EYE become " blur ".3D TV can never become popular , or it mat take another 10-20 years become common.
Enjoy you great Samsung Plasma TV for another 8 to 10 + years. than change to RELIABLE TECHNOLOGIES TV at that time. however , in next 20 years, Plasma TV will taken more than 60 % market share in BIG SCREEN TV. as growth from every Q for 30 % from Q1 2009.
http://www.smarthouse.com.au/TVs_And_Large_Display/Plasma/W3U2A3U7
because is CHEAP AND GREAT PICTURES QUALITY.The next new Generation Panasonic Plasma 50 inc power consumptions W is about 50 Inc LED TV , just 160 W. should be in the market by 2012.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do 3-D LED tv's have just as good of picture resolution as regular LED tvs?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment