Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What is the best tv for under $600?




bird52005


What is the deal with lcd, led, plasma. I just want to upgrade from a standard def tv to a flat screen. I know the differences between them all. So i am well informed in that category. What i can't figure out is which tv should i buy. I have a 10x15 room. One window in it so lighting should not be a huge issue. I do have a hd cable box right now but its on a standard def tv (cable company gave me this box by mistake but i'll keep using it with my next tv). I do own an hdmi cable but i am currently hooked up using the regular cable from the wall. I need the tv to be under 600 bucks, i will be playing hd movies on my ps3 so picture quality on gaming is a must, but also i watch a ton of cable so i would like my regular cable tv shows to look great as well. I know this is kind of asking a lot but i have read way too many reviews and am still confused as to which tv is best. they all say different things. Thank you in advance.


Answer
according to your need i want you to suggest
Sony KDL-26NL140 - 26" BRAVIA LCD TV - widescreen - 720p - HDTV
technical Details
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Display Resolution: 1366 x 768p (HD)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 9,000:1
Audio Power Output: 10W x 2
BRAVIA Engine 2 Technology

Good TV for Xbox 360 under $600?




john brown


Hey, I'm looking to get a new TV exclusively to play Xbox 360 on with a $600 budget. I'm not gonna be anymore than 8 feet away from it so size isn't my main concern really I just want games to run smoothly.


Answer
I would recommend a Panasonic Plasma tv 42" or a 50". Plasma does not have the problem of blur motion compare to an LCD or LED tv. Panasonic is one of the most reliable tv in the market today. If you read yahoo questions all the time, you will notice that 95% of tv problems comes from LCD or LED tv and 95% of those are the bargain price tv. Go online to Home theater Magazine and read the reviews on tvs along with the pro and con of each technology. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best tv for under $600?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment