Friday, May 9, 2014

Which tv would u buy 80 inch led or 92 dlp mitisu?




SuperStar7


if they cost the same 4k


Answer
yeah that DLP is gonna be a beast to move. Make sure you get the service plan on the LED in case something goes wrong and those LED's burn out.

Best tv under $500.00?




Nick


First I don't really care what brand, size, LCD, plasma, led, anything like that.

It's going into my bedroom to be used with my apple tv and my xbox 360, mainly games like call of duty and NHL 13. (maybe 80% video games, 20% movies and tv shows.) I'm going viewing the television from 6-9 feet away. It will also be hooked up to my surround system with an optical cable if at all possible. I think that's it really. If you have any recommendations please don't hesitate to throw me a link!

I've been looking at this TV, it's a 39" Samsung, direct lit led tv (from what I can tell, it's depth is 3 inches which is telling me it might be direct lit)

The model number is UN39FH5000FXZA

here is a link to it from best buy...

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp;jsessionid=E547FF4F9DD39F9A9598E7C707577B23.bbmdotp-app33-117?skuId=8812414&pid=1218901331219&pcatId=abcat0101000

Thanks for any answers!



Answer
First off, all LCD or LED tv have issue with blur motion when watching fast action sports or playing video games. To reduce the blur motion you need the faster refresh rate of the 120HZ or better. Some LCD or LED tv also have a slower response time that can create a lag between video and audio. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on tvs, along with the pro and con of each technology. Samsung is a good brand of tv behind Panasonic Plasma. It is one of the most reliable tv in the market today, and will not have any issue like that of the LCD or LED tv. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which tv would u buy 80 inch led or 92 dlp mitisu?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment