Thursday, May 8, 2014

Plasma or wait for 3d Tv?




mark n


Recently my tv has been giving me problems and Best Buy is replacing it for me. I have on order a 58" Samsung Plasma ($1599). I game a lot and watch movies and sports. I have hear Plasma is best for this. Today i have been hearing everyone takling about 3D tv thats possibly coming out. Bestbuy is giving me $1599 credit for my tv, so should I be happy with my Plasma? or should i try to put things on hold til 3d comes out? I have never cared about 3d in the past, but always worry about getting older tech. Thoughts?


Answer
you are SMART. Plasma is the BEST HD TV for big screen in PICTURES QUALITY and PRICES.
Samsung Plasma in WORLD TOP 2 next to Panasonic Plasma. is great.
3D TV is for FUN just for some specials movies for not more that 4 hours.
if you continue 3D movies for more than 6 hours. you EYE become " blur ".3D TV can never become popular , or it mat take another 10-20 years become common.
Enjoy you great Samsung Plasma TV for another 8 to 10 + years. than change to RELIABLE TECHNOLOGIES TV at that time. however , in next 20 years, Plasma TV will taken more than 60 % market share in BIG SCREEN TV. as growth from every Q for 30 % from Q1 2009.
http://www.smarthouse.com.au/TVs_And_Large_Display/Plasma/W3U2A3U7
because is CHEAP AND GREAT PICTURES QUALITY.The next new Generation Panasonic Plasma 50 inc power consumptions W is about 50 Inc LED TV , just 160 W. should be in the market by 2012.

Are these AMAZON BASICS HDMI CABLES any good to play PS3 in a FULL HD LED TV?




David


I need a HDMI cable to order with my console but i don´t know which one to choose...Is to plug into an Samsung FULL HD LED TV.


Answer
You said "these" but then provided no link, but I went to Amazon and searched [basic hdmi cable] and returned this:

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-High-Speed-Supports-Ethernet-Standard/dp/B0052SCU8U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368972449&sr=8-1&keywords=basic+hdmi+cable

Yes, these are high-speed (says so right on the connectors) cables that will handle 1080p signals (actually, they are the "latest standard" so will handle twice that resolution, known as 4K - 4096Ã2160p), Ethernet, 3D, ARC (Audio Return Channel), and other protocols (such as HDCP). See here (chart about halfway down the page):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI

Amazon says "latest standard" since the HDMI organization has since January 2012, done away with Version Numbers in all packaging and advertising. See here (middle right of page):

http://www.hdmi.org/index.aspx

Hope this helps...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Plasma or wait for 3d Tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment