Tuesday, June 24, 2014

i need a led tv under $350 32 inch , 1080p?




shimul


i want to buy a tv (lg,samsung,sony only) that is 32inch or larger then that and 1080p video quality and hdmi is also 1080p


Answer
bestbuy and walmart have some good deals on samsung and sony tv right now

Plasma, LCD, LED, 120hz?

Q. I have $600 to get the best 42 inch tv I can find, but I'm not sure what's most important in a TV. I know that 120hz refers to frames per second, as opposed to the normal 60hz on most LCDs, but what I dont know is are plasmas still better than LCDs, what about 120hz lcds, or led lcds? Whats the most important feature in a television? Resolution? LED? 120hz(refresh rate)? Basically, i'm just looking for advice on getting the best bang for my buck, currently browsing newegg for deals.
Michael - I thought they fixed that a long time ago with pixel scrambling and other similar features?


Answer
I just bought a Vizio 42" LED from WalMart.com. It was a little more than your budget, but the picture on the LEDs seemed a lot brighter and clearer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i need a led tv under $350 32 inch , 1080p?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment