Sunday, June 22, 2014

Where to Buy LED TV's, Singapore or Malaysia?




MDS


Is Buying LED in Singapore and Malaysia is profitable. ? If so where to buy it? I am from India. Also need Suggestion for 32 inch LEDs. Sony is good choice?


Answer
I don't know you should check the prices of every retailer and the shipping costs to find out. Sony makes good TVs 3 of their models won the 2012 TV of the year award but they are more expensive than the other brands.

Which Led TV brand is more durable, SAMSUNG or LG ?




daniel a


I want to buy a new Led TV this year . I have scaled down to two brands, LG or SAMSUNG. I want to know which brand is more durable in terms of their led TVs . People who have experienced both brands should please help me out.

Thank You
Okay, Samsung UN55ES8000 55-Inch VS LG Cinema Screen 55LM8600 55-Inch, which should I buy ?

Help me out, I love both TVs and price is not a factor in deciding. Which one has the best TV quality for standard television and 3D ?

Thank You



Answer
There is no such thing as perfect and I repair every tv made,even the most expensive tvs can and do break,Samsung and lg are similar in repairs samsung has more total complaints but they sell more tvs than every other tv company.I just fixed a 7500 dollar sharp Elite Y board and formatter cable the tv had the worst banding Ive seen in a hi end set.Nothing is perfect.AVS forum has pros with thousands of dollars of equiptment and years of training and noobs also,the absolute best source of info out there._-EDIT-_I have the new 2012 E8000 and Es8000 Samsungs although i like the LG style the colors and new micro dimming full array backlighting on the Sammy is the one of the best I have seen on LED.Hope this helps daniel.Good luck and you can always return it if you have issue with your choice but I think youll love it like I do.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to Buy LED TV's, Singapore or Malaysia?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

2 comments:

  1. 4x8 sheet metal prices near me - TITNIA - TITSNE
    Titsne-Bass Black trekz titanium pairing Label Reserve Black Label Reserve titanium rod at Titsne-Bass - TITSNE Bass - TITSNE Bass - titanium jewelry piercing TITSNE Bass - TITSNE Bass - revlon titanium max edition TITSNE Bass - titanium tv TITSNE Bass - TITSNE Bass

    ReplyDelete