Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How do I set up my new HD T.V. with my xbox so there is little/no delay when I play CoD?

led tv xbox delay
 on Samsung LED TV series launched in India // needlessly|messianic
led tv xbox delay image



Tyler


I have a 40" Seiki HD Led TV that I got for X-mas and it is weird to play CoD Black Ops 2. I was curious if I need to set up the TVs picture in a specific way? My HD component cords are hooked up and I have my Xbox on the HD 1080p settings. Can anyone help me, please?


Answer
If you're referring to the lagtime between the video out from the XBOX to your TV, the time of this lag is so minute that it is incomprehensible to the human eye. I think you're fine, mate.

How do I fix the delay between my tv and xbox!?




Bill


I just bought a Sharp LED, and I hooked up my Xbox, and there is a delay. Everybody knows you cant play Call of duty with a delay!! Plz help


Answer
When the console is set to 1080p this will give you best graphics but lower refresh rate which causes delay

Setting it to 720p will lower the quality slightly but will give a higher refresh rate




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I set up my new HD T.V. with my xbox so there is little/no delay when I play CoD?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment