Monday, November 25, 2013

Which 22" led tv brand is good in market ? To which one I should go for?

best led tv bang your buck
 on Why You Should Consider Purchasing a Netbook | Your Electronics Deal
best led tv bang your buck image



Raghu


I want to purchase led 22" tv. I saw
there is lot of brand available in
market like, Onida, LG , Samsung,
Haeir, Akai, Panasonic, Philips, all of
them has almost same price range,.
So which brand should I go for. I
want good quality, more life , tv..
Please also post your opinion,
suggestion, thanks........



Answer
Samsung is always the best bang for the buck, but also tends to be a little more expensive

whats the best tv picture I can get in 52 in lcd?




William S


Im willing to spent $4,000.00 for the best tv picture I can get , do anyone know any brand names I can buy?


Answer
Samsung Series 9 (LED LCD). That is the best you're going to get in LCD. And it is likely going to cost you in that kind of a price range. You would get better picture bang-for-buck if you went plasma. But if you're truly set on LCD, then that's the cream of the crop right now, hands down.

So something like the Samsung LN55A950 would be what you want to consider. Its 55" but i would imagine that would still be in the ballpark for you. Its definitely a top notch set.

You could also look at the Sony XBR8 series. They would also be a very respectable choice. Followed by the Sharp Aquos 52XS1U-S.

====

I second the other comment about the Samsung LN52A650. I think you'll get better picture quality bang-for-buck with that one. The 9 series is the flagship line for Samsung, but is right now tacking on a serious price premium. The 6 series has amazing picture quality at much more affordable prices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which 22" led tv brand is good in market ? To which one I should go for?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment