Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Issues with Cable input quality.?

led tv 4003
 on Design Samsung 32 Inches HD LED UA32D4003B TV:
led tv 4003 image



Jacob


Hey guys. I just got a Samsung 32'inch LED TV 4003 series. I am having some issues with the video quality on my cable input. Any channel I watch looks fuzzy. Some channels are better than others though.
I do not have a cable box, so i am using a coaxial cable cord directly from my wall to my tv.
I do not think its my tv/settings because when I switch over to my Xbox's input everything looks fine and crisp. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the video quality/fuzzy issue?



Answer
You are looking at 70 year old standard def. This was designed for a nine-inch screen back in 1948. Not a single line, pixel or shade of color has improved since then or it would not be "backwards compatible".

You are basically reading a newspaper under a magnifying glass and noticing all the noise, grain, poor color saturation, etc that we have lived with for years.

Update your cable service to HD or attach an antenna and have the TV scan for channels.

Use www.antennaweb.org to see if you might pick up TV stations with an indoor or outdoor antenna.

How to play YouTube videos on my SAmsung LED TV?




Daisy Laro


I'm trying to play videos from my iPod 4 (using my iPod USB cord) on my SAmsung led tv. The salesman told me I could do this.in my owners manual it tells me to go to media play. When I do this and my iPod is plugged in it sais "check up USB device" what am I doing wrong???I really would love some help!

PS
The users manual is for either the series 4 403, the series 4 4003 or the series 5 5003. One pretty sure my tv is the 4003. Please help!:)



Answer
Here is a video tutorial about how to get connected to the internet and then to your other devices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Issues with Cable input quality.?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment