Sunday, November 24, 2013

Can I run a DVD rental business and LED TV to play the video inside my business premises?

led tv sales
 on Olan 42
led tv sales image



Christian


I am planning to open a DVD/Blu Ray rental business. But I want my customers to play and watch the rented DVDs in my LED TVs inside the business premises for a separate fee. Is this legally okay?


Answer
Not a problem, just make sure you charge and remit sales tax

What HD TV Can I Get For These Requirements?




Connor Cla


I am looking for an HD 1080p LED TV 120HZ 40'' or bigger. My spending limit is $800 (Yes I know, for these specs its almost impossible) But are there any sales or black friday sails you know of that fits the price for these specs?


Answer
I got a brand new 46" Sony Bravia 1080p LED TV at 120 Hz refresh rate for $805 shipping included off of Amazon about two months ago. Look that up and check out the "used" prices. There is an outlet store that is affiliated with Amazon that sells B-stock items, items with damaged original cartons, etc. (B-stock is refurbished, scratch and dent, factory returns, etc). The TV I got was in a plain cardboard carton instead of the Sony box. But, it was perfect and everything was there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I run a DVD rental business and LED TV to play the video inside my business premises?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment