Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Why does my TV run the First Time Installation everytime it starts up?

led tv 24
 on Produto TV / Monitor LED 24
led tv 24 image



Michael


I own a Bush 24 Inch Full HD 1080p Freeview LED TV and everytime I turn it on, it will run me through the setup e.g Language, search for channels, etc. If anyone has experienced this too or knows how to stop it doing this, any advice will be grately appreciated. Thanks.


Answer
It could be one of several problems, first of all do you unplug or switch off at the mains? - if so dont do it. Next are you using the correct procedure when running the setup? - probably yes it's supposed to be foolproof, finally that means its an electrical fault either the memory isnt saving properly or if its a really nasty thing the backup battery is faulty. Either of those require a trip to the menders...

ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL- What is the difference between a 24" 1080p LED TV vs Monitor FOR USE AS A MONITOR?




enderw3000


I'm using this as my computer monitor. I have my own speakers and do not need to use TV speakers. I am just asking if theres any difference between the outputs of a 1080p LED TV vs 1080p LED Monitor? (ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL)


Answer
Better refresh, better response time (for the monitor)

Modern monitors are like that? 5ms or even 2ms response time? And monitors will do whatever refresh the video card says to do. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why does my TV run the First Time Installation everytime it starts up?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment