Sunday, September 8, 2013

How to fix input lag on my Sony Bravia 46"?

led tv input lag
 on Philips 42PFL8404H Input Lag
led tv input lag image



Alan


Whenever I'm playing a fast paced such as black ops or guitar hero, the input lag delay of my HDTV seems to have a major impact on the game and how I play it. I tried plugging my ps3 into my SDTV and I had no lag whatsoever. However, I do not want to sacrifice the graphics on my HDTV. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate them. Thanks.


Answer
Must be an LCD or LED TV..?? These have a slow response time, and high refresh rates are needed to help the lag or fuzzy blurr on fast motion.. (However, this can mess up movie viewing, unless turned off.) Plasma TV's do not have that problem. Very fast response time.

What is the best LED 1080p TV for gaming?




xN7 SNiiPe


I am looking for a LED TV of at least 47" that is 1080p for less than $1500. It must be at least 120hz refresh rate and does NOT need to have 3d...3d would be a plus though. What is the best TV that you know of with the shortest lag?


Answer
Either Sony or Sharp have the lowest input lag. LG and Samsung and pretty poor for gaming even on game mode.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to fix input lag on my Sony Bravia 46"?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment