Sunday, September 8, 2013

How do i view all the movies full screen on my LED TV?

best led tv 46 inch
 on 46-Inch 240Hz 1080p 3D LED Internet TV, Black Discount � Smart Led Tv ...
best led tv 46 inch image



hashif m


I have a 46 inch Samsung LED TV, when i play movies some movies come full screen on my TV and some does not..i tried the setting on my TV and if i stretch it then it doesnt look good..does this depend on the input from the DVD player or the format of the DVD...can anyone answer this for me please...


Answer
old movies wont play in full will have black bars on the sides because they have aspect ratio (width/height) of 4:3 and your TV has that of 16:9 , not an issue :)

Would I notice a difference between a 4,000,000:1 and 5,000,000:1 contrast ratio?




Hagen


I'm thinking about buying a new Samsung LED TV. I'm stuck because I don't know if I'll be able to tell the difference between the 4 and 5 million to one contrast ratios. The 55 inch is a 4 million to one, and the 46 inch is a 5 million to one. Which would you recommend?


Answer
Forget it. Dynamic Contrast Ratio (DCR) is technically impossible to measure, so manufacturers claim anything they want. For comparing TVs to buy, it has no merit whatsoever. If you can find a set's *static* or *native* contrast ratio, that might mean something, but any time you spend considering DCR is a waste.

The way to judge contrast is to look at a set operating as a demonstrator in a store. If you like the contrast (or other picture qualities) that you see, then that's a good choice for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i view all the movies full screen on my LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment