Sunday, September 8, 2013

how can i get the best image in my HD TV with the cable service?

led tv not clear
 on de Iohanne Rokyczana Famoso Calixtinorum in Bohemia Pontifice: Amazon ...
led tv not clear image



chava


i bought an LED TV and i was wondering how i can watch my cable channels in HD because they do not look HD. i do not believe it has nothing to do with the TV quality because i put a bluray movie and it worked perfectly fine but my cable channels seem to blurry. What can i do to see the channels in HD or more clear?


Answer
Toss out the coax cable and use an HDMI cable.

How do you fix the picture on a 47" LG LED LCD TV?




A I


I recently purchased a 47" LG LED LCD TV. I have changed the picture several times and it still doesn't look like the original TV we viewed at the store we purchased it from. It is not as clear. Does anybody out there have any suggestions on how to fix the picture on the TV? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
How do I feed it an HD Signal?



Answer
press menu , press down to picture, then try picture wizard

or
try picture mode and expert. I not sure if you have to set up the expert yourself because i have 2 expert and i have a vague recollection of setting it up




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can i get the best image in my HD TV with the cable service?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment