Saturday, September 14, 2013

Is it possible to set your tv up to display HUD on video games to separate screens?

led tv or monitor for pc
 on ADAPT MONITOR APPLE VESA PARA IMAC Y LED CINEMA ofertas tv, tv led, tv ...
led tv or monitor for pc image






I have a 32inch LED tv and use it to play Xbox360/Ps3 and i was wondering if it was passable to set up my pc monitor to display the minimap or other parts from the hud like the score.


Answer
I wont have the best answer but i can kind of help you out. I dont think there is any way to take the radar off of the tv you are playing it on but im sure with a capture card and the right software you can pull it from the TV and copy it onto your computer screen. Il be waiting as well to see what someone for technically inclined than i am to answer too cause im interested in doing this now lol :)

Please help me weigh the pros and cons of using an LED TV as a computer monitor?




B.L.T.


Hi! I am about to purchase a pc and i was wondering if using a high def LED TV would be a good alternative as opposed to using a traditional high def LED monitor. In my mind, using a TV for a pc monitor would be a better choice but the more i think about it, something in the back of my mind tells me hat its a case of something being too good to be true. Btw, both the TV and the monitor's brand is the same and the price is almost the same to the point that the difference price wise is negligable for me. Thanks!


Answer
Pros:
-simple to use
-can operate the screen with a remote
-can switch to tv whenever you like
-can use hdmi and most tvs have vga

Negatives:
-May be a bit warmer than actual pc screens
-slight eye strain

These are from experience. You should be fine using a tv as pc monitor




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to set your tv up to display HUD on video games to separate screens?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment