Monday, September 9, 2013

How to connect xbox 360 slim to home theater?

led tv xbox
 on Uchwyt CLIP TV do KINECT XBOX 360 na telewizor lub monitor LCD LED ...
led tv xbox image



vicky


Hi I bought a pioneer receiver with Bose 5.1 speakers and a new Sony LED TV.

Now I have new xbox 360slim. How should I connect my xbox to get 5.1 audio and what are the cables I need????

Currently I have one hdmi cable.....


Pls give me step by step instructions...



Answer
Connect HDMI from Xbox to TV for video then optical cable from Xbox to receiver for audio.

Can you safely connect a TV, xbox, and mini fridge into one surge protector?




Daniel G


I have a 37" LED TV, an xbox 360, and a small mini-fridge and the way my room is situated there is only one plug I can use that isn't connected to the light switch, is it safe to plug all three into a surge protector?


Answer
depends on what wattage the sum of all devices adds up to compared to the maximum wattage rating of the surge protector. Id say youd be fine. All that will happen is overload the power board and it will cut out. There sould be an overload reset button. The surge protection will not me affected as its purpose is to protect devices from external power surges like lightening strikes to power lines or power supply authorities transformers malfunctioning...things like that.
I reckon youd be fine to run those things all together though. Just try and keep it at that and not add much more.

Edit:
Lighting and power ultimately all come from the same power source anyway. It makes zero difference unless you powering banks of florescent lighting which then, would be on a dedicated circuit. There is nothing that physically seperates the active terminal in your power point from the active terminal in your light fitting when all circuits are active (unless you have a three phase supply then all circuits will be distributed evenly over the three phases even then you still may have a power and lighting circuits on the same phase). There is technically and physically nothing wrong with what you're trying to to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to connect xbox 360 slim to home theater?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment