Thursday, September 12, 2013

How do i get the correct resolution on my 22" LCD TV when using it as a computer monitor?

led tv as computer monitor
 on at the Samsung UN55D6500 LED 3D TV. It features Samsung's new Smart TV ...
led tv as computer monitor image



Tristan


I'm using a 22" LCD TV as a computer monitor at the moment, because i am unable to afford a monitor right now. It's a 22" LCD Toshiba TV, and i am using a HDMI to DVI cable, HDMI is in the TV, and the DVI is in my computer (Graphics card is GeForce GTX 650) and i have updated my Graphics cards drivers and all that, but when ever i select a resolution, every single resolution i select is quite blurry and just horrible to look at. Is there anything i can do to fix this?


Answer
No, there is no way you can fix it, your tv has a high response time which leaves ghost images, blurriness, fuzziness etc. I went through the same problem you are and will never use a tv again as a computer monitor. If the tv or pc monitor has any higher than a 2ms response time you get the problems with blurriness. 2ms response time is required for smooth motion playback motion and clear picture imaging.
Most lcd and led tvs are 8ms or higher. when you get ready to buy a monitor make sure to check the response time and buy one with a 2ms response.

I'll give you a link to a very good monitor it sells for $175 not including shipping charges on amazon. It would give you perfect picture with no ghosting. If you are saving up, I suggest you buy this monitor from amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-VE247H-24-Inch-Integrated-Speakers/dp/B004EFUOY4/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1356845387&sr=1-5&keywords=asus+24+inch++monitor

ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL- What is the difference between a 24" 1080p LED TV vs Monitor FOR USE AS A MONITOR?




enderw3000


I'm using this as my computer monitor. I have my own speakers and do not need to use TV speakers. I am just asking if theres any difference between the outputs of a 1080p LED TV vs 1080p LED Monitor? (ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL)


Answer
Better refresh, better response time (for the monitor)

Modern monitors are like that? 5ms or even 2ms response time? And monitors will do whatever refresh the video card says to do. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i get the correct resolution on my 22" LCD TV when using it as a computer monitor?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment