Monday, October 28, 2013

How do I get sound to come from my new sound bar?

best led tv you can buy
 on LED TV: JVC LT-26WX84 26-Inch Widescreen LCD Television best buy
best led tv you can buy image



mailmetlc


I have a Toshiba 55" LED tv. I just bought an ilive sound bar and can't get the audio to go through it. I have a digital optical cord connecting it. Anyone?


Answer
What setup did you do on the Toshiba OSD to make the sound go out that connection?

Help i want to buy the new samsung led tv?

Q. So i want to buy the samsung led tv it's amazing i want the 8 series. I currently have a samsung 50 1080p dlp tv ive had it for about 2 years now.

I have the money, but do you think i should wait to see what black friday has to offer?, and would this tv be future proof for like the new gaming systems to be out soon?


Answer
they are very expensive atm, I would just wait till black friday, or wait until the price levels down.

you can see for yourself: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001ZUZ10I?ie=UTF8&tag=bbalou-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001ZUZ10I




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get sound to come from my new sound bar?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment