Saturday, November 2, 2013

What settings on my Toshiba 50" LED tv can I adjust to improve the slight motion blur that I notice.?

best led tv for sports
 on Samsung Full HD 3D Led TV � FGadgets
best led tv for sports image



paul r


i notice that my Toshiba 50" LED tv has subtle motion blur while watching fast moving sports action. The picture is excellent, i just notice that the fast motion of a football / basketball player running isnt as smooth as the action was on my 6 year old Samsung DLP tv. i thought that the factory settings on the tv gave it a less then great picture so i played around and adjusted a lot of the picture settings and i was wondering if there is a setting that would make the sports action smoother. i would really appreciate anyones input on this. i also would love to see what settings anyone has on their tv to see if i can improve the picture quality even more on my LED tv. thank you in advance


Answer
not much you can do to change this problem except grin and bear it

Does the 720p or 60hz matter on a 32 inch TV?




alex s


I am looking at a VIZIO 32 inch LED TV that is 60hz and 720p. If the TV is mainly used for watching tv shows, sports and DVD's, with the Hz and 720p be sufficient?? I know for larger tv's 120Hz and 1080p is the way to go.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I am basically looking for a TV around 250 bucks and 32 inches.



Answer
The resolution difference at 32" screen size is insignificant. As to the frequency, 120 would be smoother for sports, but it may not be worth paying extra for taht to you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What settings on my Toshiba 50" LED tv can I adjust to improve the slight motion blur that I notice.?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment