Sunday, October 27, 2013

How to recalibrate a TV to my PS3?

led tv 46 inch samsung
 on Carrying LED TV more than 39 inch in Indigo from Dubai | techpep.com
led tv 46 inch samsung image



cj c


I have a 46 inch Samsung SS03 which my dad recently bought. When I play on my PS3 (Cod) my actions seem delayed (knifing is a split second behind etc etc.) I have no idea what to do, is there way to calibrate my tv or anything?


Answer
there is no way to calibrate the tv to a ps3 , if it's an hdtv and you are using hdmi cables then it's as good as it will be
it's the TVs response time and amount of HZ that determines how fast it can refresh pixels on games , if the issue happens when playing offline then get used to the delay or buy a better tv ( a 600hz plasma or led 600hz hdtv is great )
if it happens laying online then that's not a tv problem it's your internet connection n that is lagging , get faster internet service
after googling that tv model it has a lot of problems and although samsung makes good tv's that one is not very good

How do I get rid of the soap opera effect?




micahleeju


I have the Samsung UN46D6000...46 inch LED smart tv.


Answer
Maybe you can find an answer here...
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1071520




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to recalibrate a TV to my PS3?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment