Wednesday, October 2, 2013

How much would it cost to install a Tv and a xbox in your trunk?

best led tv 80
 on ... LED Smart TV (42SL417UC) - Best Buy Exclusive - Best Buy - Ottawa
best led tv 80 image



ecw_member


I want to install a 6-12in tv in my trunk, and hook up a xbox into it to play it during mardi gras


Answer
Buy a 15" LED tv (they pull about 30W $80) get an xbox which (draws about 170W) and a power inverter. 400w about $30. There would be no cost to install it, just the price you pay for the parts.

Any fixes forPS3 graphics which are not great on GTA4?




apoorv


I have ps3 slim 250gb model and it runs uncharted really well but somehow GTA's graphics look terrible. The game looks blurry at times and often the cars look too sharp. Is this a problem with my ps3 or tv. I have LG 42 3d LED TV with full hd. I use an hdmi cable. Do i need to change any system settings to ensure best graphics on ps3.


Answer
Go into the to the startmenu in the game and go to display and play with the options to what u think is best this is what my settings are on brightness 100% contrast 80% saturation 35% gta4 is ment to have real life looking graphics and i also have changed the settings on my lg tv to sport settings and i turned down the sharpness to 15% and the picture is pretty good

i hope this awnserd you question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would it cost to install a Tv and a xbox in your trunk?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment