Friday, October 4, 2013

Is there any way to wirelessly connect my computer to my TV?

best led tv smart
 on LG 32LS575S TV 32 LED FHD SMART TV USB WIFI :: APPInformatica.com ::
best led tv smart image



Jared Seuf


I have a Samsung LED TV (with smart hub) but I do not have the wireless adapter for it. Can I connect my computer directly to my TV wirelessly somehow? Perhaps through my PS3 or Xbox? I don't just want to access my files, I want my TV to basically act as a monitor


Answer
Dude you need to buy a router to do so !!!

How does internal memory in smart LED TV's work ?




Nikilla


This may be a dumb question but how does the internal memory in modern smart LED TV's work ? Specifically the Panasonic E6 series if somebody knows details. I can't quite understand how would the media thing with the videos, photos etc. work without some memory. It doesn't say anywhere neither on the TV specs nor forums. Thanks in advance.


Answer
The TV has a bit of RAM to buffer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any way to wirelessly connect my computer to my TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment