Monday, November 4, 2013

Can I transport LED TV in freezing condition?

led tv transport
 on Best LG 65 3D LED LCD 240Hz Smart TV WiFi drop shipping for sale of ...
led tv transport image



Tsoomoo


I've just bought Samsung 46" LED TV/UN46C6300SF/ and I have to be transport it by ground cargo in freezing condition.
Is it possible or not?



Answer
That is not a LED TV. It's an LCD TV with a LED back light. So, all the rules of LCD TVs apply here.

The TV should not be allowed to freeze. Freezing could cause the LCD cells to rupture. If it's packed well and inside a truck, it may be OK. I would purchase insurance. Also, allow the TV to sit in it's final destination for a couple of hours before plugging it in to allow it to warm up so you won't create condensation inside the set.

can any one suggest which car will fit 46" samsung led tv with box?




JAI


I'm planning to buy new 46" samsung led tv. can anyone suggest which car will fit to transport. I've 2002 Honda CRV, but I doubt it will not fit in or not. Any suggestion.


Answer
We put a 60" tv in a Rav 4 toyota. Seats way forward. You should have no problem. Enjoy the tv.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I transport LED TV in freezing condition?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment