Monday, November 4, 2013

How to get 2011 MacBook Air 13" to completely fill my 40" HDTV?

best led hdtv 2011
 on Sony BRAVIA 32
best led hdtv 2011 image



Stefan


Is there any way to get my 2011 MacBook Air 13" to fill my 40" LED HDTV screen completely?


Additional Information:

> Using Moshi Mini-Port HDMI Adapter
> Insignia 40" 1080P LED HDTV
> When '1080P' is selected, there is about 1.75" of blank screen space on either side.
> When '720P' is selected, the display fills the HDTV screen completely with some under scan adjustments...



Answer
yes , get you a cable the connects computer to you hdmi jack or input rca jacks on the tv. don;t use the computer input on the tv .. i have a 46' in sanyo and that is how i hook up my laptop to my tv.

Which Tv is Better? Toshiba,Vizio,Samsung, or LG?




Edwin Naje


I have a Dynex 42". I need to buy a new tv. So I was stuck at these. Toshiba 42" 1080p LED HDTV or VIZIO 42" 1080p LCD HDTV or Samsung 46" 1080p LCD HDTV or LG 42" 1080p LED-LCD HDTV? PLEASE HELP.


Answer
vizio and Lucky Goldstar tv's are CRAP, toshiba thats ok better than vizio and lg, but samsung they are the best, they win more awards for there tv's than lg, toshiba and vizio put together,


but if your wanting the BEST tv' its a panasonic plasma tv's they win more awards than any other tv manufacture,,

they are that good that they won 5 awards in the WHAT HI-FI 2011 Best tv awards, samsung won 2 awards Lucky Goldstar won NOTHING, thats due to there is better tv's available




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get 2011 MacBook Air 13" to completely fill my 40" HDTV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment