Friday, November 8, 2013

How to turn an old bluetooth earpiece into an adapter for my tv?

led tv problems
 on 19 inch - Television - Looking for cheap prices? No problem! Compare ...
led tv problems image



Kameron


Something I would like to be able to do is connect my Samsung Galaxy SII to my 40 inch Toshiba LED tv.

The problem is my tv doesn't have bluetooth, and I don't like the idea of having to spend 30-50 dollars right now for a proper adapter. So I had a couple questions.

So my first question was if one of these tiny cheap adapters would allow me to watch video, listen to music, etc. (or maybe even see everything I'm doing on my phone?) from my phone, if I plugged it into my tv. It seems like it is only used to connect devices like a wireless mouse or keyboard to computers, would it work for what I need?
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-USB-Micro-Adapter-Dongle/dp/B001EBE1LI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353472039&sr=8-2&keywords=Bluetooth+adapter

My next question is as follows. Could I turn an old bluetooth earpiece, made for a cellphone, into an adapter for my tv? I know it would take some modifying....if it's even possible.... But if it is how would I do this?

Thank you for reading!



Answer
That adapter is for a PC which can run drivers and a Bluetooth Stack.

What you want is an Bluetooth audio transmitter (plugs into TV audio out) . But you need one you can pair to BT headsets.

But if you want to watch video on your phone, you get a Slingbox or similar device and hook to your TV source box. Bluetooth and your TV is not involved.

How can I get the third monitor to work?




Nic


My graphics card is the XFX Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition. I am capable of running two monitors, an HDMI device, and 2 Minidisplay port devices. I just recieved my HDMI to Minidisplay Port adapter. I even have a DVI to HDMI adapter for monitor # 2. I'd like to be able to run both monitors and LED TV. Problem is, when I get two to work, the other monitor won't even come on. When I attempt to extend its display to my desktop, it says "unable to save changes." When I unplug my adapter from the Minidisplay port, both primary monitor and tv go off, but the second monitor comes on, and vice versa. Would someone be so kind as to explain to me how to get my third display to work? Thanks!


Answer
you'd better to find a professional team or CCTV lcd monitor manufacturer ( http://www.ddw.net ) to deal with this in case to avoid more bigger cost.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to turn an old bluetooth earpiece into an adapter for my tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment