Monday, November 4, 2013

Can my Bose speakers and Yamaha sound receiver hook up my new TV?

best led tv 47
 on LG 55LM6200 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120Hz LED TV with Blu Ray Player ...
best led tv 47 image



Anthony


Hello everyone! I just recently purchased a new LG 47" LN5700 LED/LED TV and I'm very excited about it. My friend suggested that I get a sound bar or a surround sound system, however, I already have a Yamaha 5830 sound receiver and Bose 201V speakers that are a few years old, but still work great.

Is it at all possible to hook-up my Bose speakers and Yamaha sound receiver to my new TV so I wouldn't have to by a sound system, and if it is, how would I do it (in the easiest way possible)?

Thanks for your help!



Answer
i LOOKED up a pic of the unit,,could not find one with your numbers & a blow up of the connections on back,have a hunch there are some RCA connectors on back,L AUDIO OUT RT AUDIO OUT,,, with RCA plugs,,do not buy connectors from radio shack,,they drop out after a few weeks,useless,,also,,yahoo search engine IMAGES is useless like radio shack,,try google next time,,a length of 2 strand rca cable ought to be up to the job of hooking into the reciever back,,at AUX AMP IN
my arrangement uses 3 recievers,tv tuner,,fm tuner,record changer,dvd player,and a 25 y/o zenith color antique,still with great pic and natural tones,its as good as sound surround,160-200 wpc
audio out to aux in,,just to repeat

How can I get SL to work using a big screen TV?




Julian


I just got new TV, so I thought it'd be fun to make it my monitor along with everything else. So I hooked it up via HDMI and it works perfectly. Only issue is, when I try to run Second Life, a viewer based MMO, it doesn't load responsively. It will load properly but at the login screen, it will be completely unresponsive. I think it may be a resolution problem, but I don't know for certain. It works perfectly fine on my 19" monitor, so moving up to a 47" led tv apparently makes it go wacky. If anyone can help, I'd REALLY appreciate it.


Answer
i don't sure this will help you or not. when you set the monitor. you can set the resolution & Screen refresh rate. May be refresh rate not compatible?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can my Bose speakers and Yamaha sound receiver hook up my new TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment