Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Is hisense a decent brand?

led tv hisense
 on LCD,LED and DLP TVs � Hisense 39 Inch Full HD LED TV N39K316P
led tv hisense image



Kurt


Im looking at buying a 32inch full hd led tv. My main use for it will be gaming and and just watching tv.I was browsing a store where I saw a hisense tv that had everything I was looking for and was very reasonably priced and the picture quality was good. Do you think that it will be a smart buy or just a bad cheap quality tv?


Answer
Actually Kurt... your friends below are actually wrong. Do some research first. Hisense have been the #1 TV sold in China for decades. They're are what Samsung is to South Korea. Just starting to boom in the USA now, but have been building a solid reputation globally. They get a lot of criticism due to the fact they're manufactured in China, but that's peoples aversion to 'made in China'. And that's fine, they understand that, but they back up their product 100% through top design quality and service. Hisense stand for value for your dollar. Sure the brand name isn't there yet but 10 years ago neither was Samsung or LG.
Gee whiz I should work for them I guess, it just frustrates me when people comment whilst being ill informed... I've had a Hisense TV in Australia now for 7 years and it hasn't missed a beat.

Why is my HD TV lagging?




Yahoouser


I just bought a 55" Full-HD LED TV (T36 Series, Hisense), and whist its great for the most part, certain channels sometimes have a few frames that seem very slow and laggy. So I'll be watching something and every now and then the frame rate will move in a very sluggish, slow manner for a few seconds at a time. For example; I'm watching the Tennis and this problem is even more obvious since tennis makes for a fast moving telecast. So its even clearer to detect but its always there. It happens for most channels including certain video games as well (most obviously sport video games.)

This is the TV I bought - http://www.hisense.com.au/products/t...8/209#features

Like I said I love it for the most part, its just this little buzzing problem annoys me since I didn't have this issue on my previous 32" HD TV. Can anyone help me with this? Is their something I need to adjust or something?

the menu all I see is the picture quality setting, the sound quality setting, the screen position settings, the options setting and the parental lock...

I have tried all the picture quality options which range from: user, bright, standard & dymatic and 1 or 2 more that I cant remember the names of, and all of those settings still have the lag problem.

can somebody help?



Answer
This is due to a poor antenna, make sure the antenna or Digital Converter box has a good Arial. Try contacting the manufacture, it's your best bet for help. But I'd say its the antenna .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is hisense a decent brand?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment