Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Samsung LED TV problems?

led tv flickering problem
 on Samsung LCD TV Flicker Fix For LN46C630 & LN55C630 | How To Save Money ...
led tv flickering problem image



Trekker34


My Samsung LED tv is having some problems.

The screen will start to flicker, change colors, and eventually turn off when the tv has been on for a long time. However, today, it was only after about 3 hours of use. I also think that perhaps my PS3 is the culprit. How though? It seems to happen after my PS3 is on. I called Samsung about it and they're going to schedule a tech to come a look at it but am not sure if they'll be able to do anything.

They told me that only if they cannot repair the set...only then they'll try and replace it. I really don't want them to have to take the tv away to their shop but I have no idea what they're going to do. It's so incredibly frustrating.

Does anyone have any insight on what the technicians will do or how they'll try and repair it? Will they need to take the set away and if so, for how long?

Thanks for any help.



Answer
You need to ask those questions to the Customer Representative that you set up the appointment with or the repair person coming to your residence.

My new led Hdtv smells kinda like smoke?




mr. j


Well i just bought a new Vizio 32 inch LED TV and when i turn it on after a while it kinda smells sorta like smoke. Is something wrong with it.....does this happen to all LED tv's. Whats the problem does anyone know.
and by the way i bought this from target....so its not like i bought it from a guy in his little shop



Answer
DO NOT run it for a week or 2!
You have 7 days to return it for a FULL refund, the store tells you 30 (but that's to fool people), the law states that you can return defective electronics within 7 days of purchase for a full refund, ITS THE LAW and they have no right to refuse.

If you return it after 7 days the store can do whatever they want with you and your TV.

Burning means something IS BURNING, Replace it or take it back for a full refund!.


A few years ago, I baught a laptop and the screen flickered on me out of the box, I didn't waste a minute, long story short I had the same laptop in perfect working order 2 days later, so why wait?

Either your gonna do it sooner, or later... Do it as soon as possible (within 7 days!)


If they deny refund or replacement within 7 days then they break the law, threaten police intervention and they will INSTANTLY replace it for you, Guaranteed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Samsung LED TV problems?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment