Sunday, November 10, 2013

What HD TV Can I Get For These Requirements?

led tv sale
 on ... LED TV Prices - Review Deals On Samsung LED TV's On Sale | LED TV
led tv sale image



Connor Cla


I am looking for an HD 1080p LED TV 120HZ 40'' or bigger. My spending limit is $800 (Yes I know, for these specs its almost impossible) But are there any sales or black friday sails you know of that fits the price for these specs?


Answer
I got a brand new 46" Sony Bravia 1080p LED TV at 120 Hz refresh rate for $805 shipping included off of Amazon about two months ago. Look that up and check out the "used" prices. There is an outlet store that is affiliated with Amazon that sells B-stock items, items with damaged original cartons, etc. (B-stock is refurbished, scratch and dent, factory returns, etc). The TV I got was in a plain cardboard carton instead of the Sony box. But, it was perfect and everything was there.

Should I bother buying an LED TV over a regular LCD?




Pickles


Im considering buying an LED tv by Vizio (23 inch Razor LED) because it is on sale. Should I even bother at this small of a screen size?
To add, the LED TV is actually cheaper than the other one I'm looking at by about $50. And please don't suggest larger TV's as the cabinet I will be putting it in wont fit anything larger than a 24 inch.



Answer
If there is a big cost difference between the LED set and an equivalent LCD with conventional backlighting (fluorescent), I'd buy the cheaper set. The performance will be essentially the same. Theoretically, the fluorescent lamp will eventually burn out while the LEDs won't, but I'd expect a Vizio to fail for some other reason before that happens.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What HD TV Can I Get For These Requirements?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment