Wednesday, December 11, 2013

sharp led tv - giving me motion sickness?

led tv jerky picture
 on Characters/Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog - Television Tropes ...
led tv jerky picture image



susan


I bought a new 52 inch led tv - the picture is amazing, but it's like you are watching a home movie where you can see every little jerky movement of the camera. Unless I am watching a completely stationary shot, it's really annoying. I've tried turning the motion setting from 120 hz high, to 120 hz low, to completely off - no difference. It's actually making me motion sick... has anyone else had this problem w/ LED tv or this brand in particular? Also one other thing - the picture makes it seem like you are actually on a movie set or behind the scenes, instead of watching an actual movie (seems fake, especially with the weird camera movements), is there anyway to get the picture to look like a "normal" movie picture? I am about to return this thing & move my old LCD back upstairs, but want to know first if there's a way to fix the problem...
Amanda - that is exactly how mine looks too, like I'm watching a cheap soap opera! the sets look fake and bad camera motion. I've tried changing the motion settings too but that doesn't seem to make a difference...



Answer
I'm having the same problem with mine looking like a cheap soap opera or home video. I've been playing around with my TV settings while waiting for someone to answer my question. I've found that turning my "TruMotion" off has helped immensely. I have an LG brand TV, so it may be called something different on yours? It has Off, Low, Medium, and High settings.

I need a a camra that can rocord?




Floridaman


i need a camra that can record all i want to record is some 3ds game play and so ding dong dching


Answer
I my opinion. you should buy Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Digital Camera , it has two camera so it can easily capture you 3d scenes and lots more. why i suggest you because i have used it for so much time and i feel it so great. My View's
First off it's pretty easy to use. Menu functions are simpler than I expected. It was faster to jump in and start poking around the menus than to try and read the manual first. When I had a question is when I referred to the manual. Even then, the quick start manual provided will often refer you to the full users manual which comes on the CD provided. Not good when your out in the field(where else are you likely to be?).

The quality of the display is astonishing. I went around the office this morning taking pictures of co-workers and even the ludites were impressed. I took a couple dozen shots inside our office most with the lights off and this camera takes great low light pictures.

Video wasn't quite as good. The PQ was ok but the video was kind of jerky. It didn't seem to be recording at full 24fps. It should work better on a tripod recording subjects moving and avoiding fast pans.

After a little trial and error I was able to view pics and video on my Mitsubishi 65C9 by connecting it to the mits 3DA-1 converter(same as you would do with any other, non-checkerboard, 3D source). I set the camera to display side by side. I also used a mini HDMI cable(not supplied)I had lying around. I doubt it was ver. 1.4 as recommended but I wasn't connecting to a 1.4 TV like most of the new LCD, LED or Plasma 3DTV's.

I didn't really like the way they designed the aux. power supply which is a proprietary device(not included)shaped like the battery that slide in place of the battery and requires you to flip open a little access flap to allow the wire to exit the camera when the battery compartment door is closed. On the other hand I rarely have need for auxiraly power but someone (a professional perhaps) might want this for studio work.

All in all I really love this camera for most of the usual 2D merits and, of course, for the very good 3D functionality.
You can read full review that i have found :
http://www.reviewbyh20.blogspot.com/2011/11/fujifilm-finepix-real-3d-w3-digital.html

Hope you'll enjoy.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: sharp led tv - giving me motion sickness?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment