Thursday, December 12, 2013

How can I get the third monitor to work?

led tv problems
 on Convenient Evening and Weekend Appointments and Same Day Installation ...
led tv problems image



Nic


My graphics card is the XFX Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition. I am capable of running two monitors, an HDMI device, and 2 Minidisplay port devices. I just recieved my HDMI to Minidisplay Port adapter. I even have a DVI to HDMI adapter for monitor # 2. I'd like to be able to run both monitors and LED TV. Problem is, when I get two to work, the other monitor won't even come on. When I attempt to extend its display to my desktop, it says "unable to save changes." When I unplug my adapter from the Minidisplay port, both primary monitor and tv go off, but the second monitor comes on, and vice versa. Would someone be so kind as to explain to me how to get my third display to work? Thanks!


Answer
you'd better to find a professional team or CCTV lcd monitor manufacturer ( http://www.ddw.net ) to deal with this in case to avoid more bigger cost.

Why does my led tv buzz when I dim the lights in my room?




Ryan


I've read other people have had the same problem with led tv's, but usually their problem is corrected when they turn the backlight on their tv all the way up. My tv still buzzes at any backlight setting. I live in a somewhat new house, I wouldn't think that's its a problem with the wiring. When my room lights are turned all the way up their is a faint buzz, but when I dim my lights in my room the buzz gets much louder and I can hear it over the tv at times during quiet scenes. Would a power conditioner help me? or should I consider a replacement tv? Thanks in advance for any help.


Answer
Wow....I use a dimmer and my LED is unaffected. I would change the coaxial cable between the wall and the Cable box (or TV receiver) and/or the coaxial cable (if you're using one) between cable box and TV. I'm suspecting a loose ground shield may cause this type of problem. The dimmer switch itself is probably radiating some noise that's being picked up by the TV. I'm thinking that replacing the TV may not eliminate the problem.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get the third monitor to work?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment