Sunday, December 8, 2013

Is this temp good for my GPU?

best led tv 40 2013
 on Post image for SAVE 46% with Coby 39 LED HDTV  NOW EXPIRED
best led tv 40 2013 image
Q. Im planning on building a new pc soon but this one im just wondering about.
So about 1 month ago, I was playing PES 2013 with my bluetooth controller and my pc connected to my 1080p 42 inch LED 120 Hz. ( giving all these details to detect the problem)
Anyways, after about 3 hours, i tried going into the desktop, and my computer suddenly gave me the infamous blue screen. I immediately thought overheating, but I was not sure if it was because I was playing connected to my TV.
Anyways, my PC has not never gave me problems playing other games such as Skyrim,far cry 3, or Pes 2013 while playing on the monitor before. Also I've not gotten a problem like that since then.
Maybe it was just an error that day? Maybe it is a problem?
I dont really know, that is why im asking.
Also, my GPU is an PNY NVIDIA Geforce 550 Ti, and according to speccy, it runs at 38-45 C idle.
Is this normal? Maybe I should remove it and apply more thermal paste. on sunday I opened up my pc and I tried to clean it by blowing air into it, (no compressed air here).
Anyways help?
Ha well my gpu goes to around 70C+ when gaming.
Also my cpu is 23C on idle :/


Answer
I got a blue screen on my pc the other day and it was not because of overheating. it is usually just because of an error in the software. The temps that you are getting are completely normal. A graphics card is supposed to run at full load at about 60 degrees plus. Much higher than a CPU. A CPU is meant to run at about 40 degrees. Hope this helped! Good luck!

Is this build good for my first gaming computer? Please I need your opinion!?




Fat


Is this good for my first gaming pc setup? pls help, and Thanks in advance ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 x Case ( NZXT Phantom 630 Full Tower Gaming Case - Gunmetal )

1 x Case Lighting ( Liquid Neon Thunder Pattern Light - Blue )

1 x iBUYPOWER Labs - Noise Reduction ( Advanced - iBUYPOWER Harmony SRS Sound Reduction System )

0 x iBUYPOWER Labs - Internal Expansion ( None )

1 x Processor ( Intel® Core⢠i7-4770K Processor (4x 3.50GHz/8MB L3 Cache) )

1 x iBUYPOWER PowerDrive ( PowerDrive Level 2 - Up to 20% Overclocking )

1 x Processor Cooling ( Certified CPU Fan and Heatsink )

1 x Memory ( 32 GB [8 GB x4] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - Corsair Vengeance )

1 x Video Card ( NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan - 6GB - 3-Way SLI Mode (Triple Cards) )

1 x Motherboard ( Gigabyte GA-G1.Sniper 5 -- 4x PCIe 3.0 x16, 6x USB3.0, 2x Gb LAN )

1 x Intel Smart Response Technology ( SSD Cache - 64 GB SanDisk SSD )

1 x Power Supply ( 1350 Watt - Thermaltake Toughpower-1350M - Free Upgrade to 1500 Watt Toughpower-1500M ($40 Savings) )

1 x Primary Hard Drive ( 2 TB WD Black HARD DRIVE -- 64M Cache, 7200rpm, 6.0Gb/s - Dual 2TB Drives(2TB Capacity) - RAID 1 Data Security )

1 x Data Hard Drive ( 4 TB HARD DRIVE -- 64M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive )

1 x Optical Drive ( [12X Blu-Ray] LG BLU-RAY Reader, DVD±R/±RW Burner Combo Drive - Black )
1 x 2nd Optical Drive ( [12X Blu-Ray] LG BLU-RAY Reader, DVD±R/±RW Burner Combo Drive - Black )
1 x Flash Media Reader / Writer ( 12-In-1 Internal Flash Media Card Reader/Writer - Black )

1 x Meter Display ( NZXT Sentry 2 Touch Screen Fan Controller & Temperature Display )

1 x Sound Card ( 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard )

1 x Network Card ( Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100) )

1 x Operating System ( Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate + Office Starter 2010 (Includes basic versions of Word and Excel) - 64-bit )

1 x Additional Software ( Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote included )

1 x Keyboard ( iBUYPOWER Standard Gaming Keyboard - FREE Upgrade to A4Tech Blue LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard ($19 value) )

1 x Keyboard ( Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Gaming Keyboard )

1 x Mouse ( iBUYPOWER Standard Gaming Mouse - Blood Red )

1 x Mouse ( Razer Vespula Gaming Mouse Mat w/ Dual-Sided Gaming Grade Surfaces )

1 x Mouse ( A4Tech V7 Pro Gaming Mouse )

1 x Monitor ( 32" LCD TV 1920x1080 -- Sceptre X328BV-FHD )

1 x 2nd Monitor ( 32" LCD TV 1920x1080 -- Sceptre X328BV-FHD )

1 x Monitor Cable ( 30 ft. DVI to HDMI Cable (Resolution up to 1080P) )

1 x Speaker System ( Creative Inspire T6160 5.1 Speakers System w/ immersive multi-channel surround sound )

1 x Wireless Network Access Point/Router ( ASUS RT-N56U 802.11n Gigabit LAN 300Mbps Dual-Band Wireless Router )

1 x Power Protection ( Surge Suppressor - APC Surge Arrest )

1 x Video Camera ( Microsoft LifeCam Studio 2.0MP 1080p HD Auto Focus Webcam )

1 x USB Cables / Accessories ( [Hub] USB 3.0 External Hub (4 X Ports) )

1 x Advanced Build Options ( iBUYPOWER Specialized Advanced Packaging System - Protect your investment during transportation! )

1 x Advanced Build Options ( Professional wiring for all cables inside the system tower - Achieve exceptional airflow in your chassis )

1 x Advanced Build Options ( Professional wiring for all cables inside the system tower - Basic Pro Wiring )

1 x Advanced Build Options ( Tuniq TX-2 High Performance Thermal Compound - The best interface between your CPU and the heatsinks )

BASE PRICE: $7,706



Answer
Is that a misprint or is that really $7000??
If so its a over kill for gaming look at this build .
http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/TnBx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this temp good for my GPU?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment