Sunday, December 8, 2013

How to clean a led tv screen?

led tv cleaner
 on Tips on Cleaning LED TV  The Best Way To Clean LED TV Screens
led tv cleaner image
Q. My brother has a Samsung LED 55 inch tv that seems the screens been ruined by an attempt to clean it. There are streak marks on it from an attempt to clean with a damp cloth. Now it seems impossible to get rid of, what's the best way to get it back the way it was?


Answer
I use spectacle lens cleaner and a chamois leather cloth.

How to remove streaks on LED TV?




Austin Pat


I have a Vizio LED TV and I cleaned the screen with Windex (Which I didn't know was bad until AFTER I did it, of course.) So now I need to know if there was any way I can remove the streaks. I already tried just damping a cloth with some water and going over it but that didn't help much. Will the streaks just go away? I'm totally lost, help?


Answer
Oh no. I JUST gave somebody advice about this on Saturday. NEVER clean your flat panel screen with Windex for the very reason you mention. Streaks. I'll give you the proper way to clean it without leaving streaks. Here's what you need:

Distilled water
Bottle of white vinegar
empty spray bottle
A clean rag (must be 100% cotton)
Eyeglasses cleaning cloth

Instructions
1. The first thing you do is make a mixture of equal parts water and vinegar. We used 1/2 a cup of each.

2. Pour your new cleaning solution into an empty spray bottle

3. Spray the solution onto a cotton rag.

4. Wipe your screen with the rag using small circular motions. Be careful not to apply too much pressure to your screen while doing this as it can damage your screen.

5. Use the eyeglass cleaning cloth to wipe your screen in small circular motions.

DO NOT USE PAPER TOWELS (Paper towels have wood fiber which can damage your screen)

Use this method to clean your TV screen. It will dry quickly and never leave streaks.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to clean a led tv screen?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment