Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How can you look at an lcd and plasma TV that are tuned to the same channel & how can you tell the 2 apart?

led tv tuning
 on ... 1302 13.3
led tv tuning image
Q. My brother has an Insignia 32 inch HDTV LCD 720 p TV,and I had the same TV but the screen on mines went out and me and my dad took the TV back to best buy and we exchanged it and now I have an Insignia Advanced serious with 10 times as many features as the TV my brothers and it is full HD(1080p)


Answer
You mean aside from using the remote and switching them to the same channel? And aside from looking at the brand/model name? Aside from simply LOOKING at them?

You can tell LCD and Plasma TVs apart by comparing how well they manage to display "pure black". Due to the technique, LCD screens only manage a dark grey as the screen has to be back-lit to work while a LED or Plasma screen simply doesn't display anything in the area to show black.

Will my 7in portable led NTSC TV with Digital Tuning work after 2/19/09?




soddy


After that date they will stop broadcasting analog signals. I use the tv in a camper and have outside antenna. Will I need to buy a converter box?


Answer
What is the make & model number of the TV?

NTSC = analog tuner
ATSC = digital over the air tuner

"with Digital Tuning " doesn't say anything

If the portable TV is more than a year old, it's almost sure to need a converter box. If it cost less than $149 (new), it's almost sure that it needs a converter box.

If you are going to power it with an AC inverter, you could use any model of of converter (I recommend the Zenith/Insignia model). If you want a converter to run directly on a 12 volt battery, the Artec T3AP Pro is the model to look at.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can you look at an lcd and plasma TV that are tuned to the same channel & how can you tell the 2 apart?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment