Monday, April 28, 2014

What will a 1080p 120mhz Lcd tv look like with analog cable?




thornton


I need a new tv. There are no more tube tv's for sale anywhere. I went to Best Buy to get an LCD but they said it won't look any good with analog cable which is all I have and can afford right now. I know the picture won't look as good, but it would have to be as decent as a regular tube tv, right?


Answer
absolutely, your new lcd tv is equipped to give you the best picture no matter what you hook up to it. tube tvs are almost extinct. my guess is best buy wants to sell you something else. go with ur gut feeling i did a year ago before the digital tv signal came out and i used my regular antenna back then and my tv worked flawlessly and the picture was great. it may not be what every one out there is selling (HD) but i am sure regular cable should work for you. i hope this helps

Should i buy a gaming PC or a 1080P LCD TV?




Justin S


I havent been able to decide since today. I want both, but i only have enough money for one, but not the other.

I want a new gaming PC, because i enjoy playing my games on PC, but since theres only 1 PC and 3 people in the house, it is a nightmare to try and use it. My bro is constantly on there if he cant play his xbox.

But i want a LCD TV, because i've only got this really lame 14 inch in my room. No HD, its the CRT ones. It sucks for movies too.

The PC's i can find that meet my specs, they cost around £699-£999.

For the TV'S that meet my specs, i can find them for about £499-£899.

I can only buy one, but which would you choose?
in America, £499 - £899 would be about $899 - $1499



Answer
buy the pc, stick it in your bedroom, buy an additional hard drive and a tv card. put them both in your pc. you now have a pc with tv capabilities and games all in one in your room. then later on you can get a 21inch lcd hd ready tv/monitor and watch hd tv free on your pc along with play games in nice hd!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What will a 1080p 120mhz Lcd tv look like with analog cable?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment