Thursday, May 1, 2014

what's the difference between these two LED tvs ?

Q. is there a difference between these two cuz there a slight change in their names and do u recommend buying it ?

tv number 1 : http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN40D6000SFXZA
tc number 2 : http://www.samsung.com/au/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/UA40D6000SMXXY/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&returnurl=

one has 200 cmr and the other 240cmr :/


Answer
Well one is a US model and one is an Austrailian model. In North America we are on a 60Hz system (hence 240 cmr) and in other countries they use 50Hz (hence the 200 cmr). I never recommend buying anything from the Chinese and Korean companies.

Is the Tv Samsung led 40 inch model: un40eh5000 good for video games?




Steve T





Answer
Samsung UN40EH5000 40-Inch 1080p 120 CMR LED HDTV - Black is labeled as LED; then you look at the picture and see a lot of fat for the usual Samsung LED depth. Make no mistake this is an LED TV. I got this for my bedroom to replace my 23 inch Samsung Syncmaster. I use this TV mostly for 1080 mp4 movies and blurays (I download what I want to watch instead of waiting for it on cable), and my Xbox and PS3.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what's the difference between these two LED tvs ?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment