Monday, April 28, 2014

Gaming pc or 47'' 3d led tv with xbox 360?

Q. i have a ps3 already, but i could also get an amazing gaming pc


Answer
Go with the PC, because the Xbox is just an equivalent to the PS3. The PC will be good for games like Battlefield 3 and Arma 3 when they come out.

What should I consider when buying a TV for PC gaming?

Q. This is for my new man-cave. Make it count!

I know it has to be 1080p and probably LED .. but other than that what features should I look for?


Answer
Size. Sounds obvious but it's slightly different than picking a size for normal tv. The text on PCs is quite small so you will want a bigger tv. I know you can change the text size on the computer, but that makes things cramped. I have a gaming PC connected to a 50 inch TV sitting 2.5 metres away and I have to lean forward and strain my eyes to read text at 150% DPI. Depending on the size of your man cave, I'd recommend at least 60 inches.
Another thing is the frame rate (Measured in Hertz for TVs). Most TVs don't go higher than 60Hz because films are usually at 23fps with the occasional film at 60fps. TV is also broadcasted at 23fps. PCs on the other hand go as high as the GPU allows. Most PC screens will go at at least 100Hz. Games usually run at 60fps and many can get up to 120fps on high end PCs. So your TV should really be at least 100Hz.
Also, not really a problem now, but you should make sure the TV has the right plugs. Almost all TVs will have around 4 HDMI jacks, a VGA jack, and a Component jack. Sometimes DVI as well. Chances are your PC has HDMI but better safe than sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming pc or 47'' 3d led tv with xbox 360?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment