Monday, June 9, 2014

LG Full LED TV Infinia 55LE8500?




Edward


Hi everyone,

I have been reading many reviews concerning LED TVs and am quite interested in the LG Infinia range, I noticed that on the internet are pictures of the 55LE8500 model with an ultra thin case (bezel) that is only 8mm thick which gives 80% picture. Unfortunately all the models I've seen for sale though do not have such a thin case. Am I missing out on the model numbers or was the 55LE8500 not created with such a thin case? Thanks!



Answer
The 8mm bezel in that particular tv is reffering to the small area at the very bottom where the built in controls are at, not the border that surrounds the screen.

Different brands - LED TV Prices?




Shravan


Can I have the price list of different brands of 32" FULL HD LED TV??

Planning to buy one, wanted to know which one is the cheapest.



Answer
I was just googling and came across this Samsung UN32D4000 LED HDTV. The UN32D4000 delivers a clear and captivating picture in 720p HD resolution. Even when it's off, it's easy on the eye, with an ultra-thin bezel, sleek form factor, and Samsung's "Touch of Color" design.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: LG Full LED TV Infinia 55LE8500?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment