Monday, June 9, 2014

How do I clean my LED tv screen?




redace7237


I just bought one of the new Samsung LED tv's from Best Buy. Can I use the Monster stuff for like $20 to clean the screen, or is there something better I can use?


Answer
First off read the manual. See if it flags anything you shouldn't use. Most manuals discuss cleaning these days and you just want to make sure there's nothing in that Monster solution (or any other one) that the manual says to avoid.

Otherwise, then yes, an LCD cleaning kit, by Monster, or someone else, is a solid choice to use. Just make sure you're using it with a clean and still soft, microfiber cloth. If yours has seen better days, then consider buying a new one.

And remember to lightly mist the cloth and not the TV. Never spray directly onto the TV.

how do you clean tv screen on vizio 60" LED tv?




Jennyann T





Answer
I looked it up on google myself because i have a 3 year old who decided to wipe their dirty hands all over the screen. The best thing recommend was one part water, one part white vinegar. Put it on a cloth or paper towel squeeze excess and clean your screen. I found it worked because i haven't had to clean my tv in weeks!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I clean my LED tv screen?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment