Thursday, June 12, 2014

Looking for TV with low input lag and ghosting?




We are Ano


I am looking for a 32" for my bedroom. I will mostly use it for gaming and movies. I mostly play wii, and you notice very easily if there is any form of lagg with the tv when you use it :/


Answer
The 32in size will limit some options i suggest a good LED as Plasma is best for gaming response but dont make plasmas under 42in.The samsung and Sharp even sony LEDs are great with low response time for gaming but sony is more money and I personaly dont feel worth it.The new 2012 samsung LEDs have one of the lowest lag and fastest refresh panels out.

Google best 32in gaming TV and look at the pros and cons as they will probably give you many choices.
Good Luck!

Why does my tv lag with PS3?

Q. I have just bought a brand new 55" Samsung LED 8000 series TV. I hooked up my PS3 to it via HDMI cable. When playing my games, the time difference between the time I move the analog stick to the time it shows the motion on the TV is quite long, making it hard to play. I have a tried a top of the line $150.00 HDMI cable with no difference. I tried different settings with motion blur etc. But what I think it might be is that when playing from that source it only runs a refresh rate a 60Hz, when the TV actually is capable of putting out 240Hz refresh rate. Any ideas on what to do, to help reduce lag, or eliminate it. Could there be a way or setting to change the refresh rate?
Anything to help!


Answer
You might want to read this forum posting here ...

http://www.avforums.com/forums/lcd-led-lcd-tvs/1004698-reducing-input-lag-new-samsung-led-well-series-5-6-7-8-a.html

addendum...
also found this...

http://www.highdefforum.com/3dtv-hardware-discussion/125450-samsung-un55c9000-game-input-lag.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for TV with low input lag and ghosting?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment